My ### and I are seriously sick ...

Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


Be assured my friend for we have a God who blesses. I prayed on your behalf and I asked our Heavenly Father to bless you and your wife with all of your needs. I pray through the grace of our mighty God that He will fully restore you both and deliver you from all sicknesses, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
My wife and I are seriously sick and we need prayers and God's healing in our life

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​


He puts it this way:​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

.So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. Thank you for your Prayers. The Lord is moving in Miraculous Ways and granting Provision and Healing in my family. However, the Enemy is also on the attack. This Morning my wife came to me requesting funds to help pay for hospital treatment for her...
Replies
7
Views
212
Please pray for my brother as he is seriously addicted in alcohol. After he got divorced he is drinking alcohol so much. I know that he loves his ex wife so much that because of frustration he is drinking too much. But drinking alcohol won't give any solution. Please pray for him to stop...
Replies
8
Views
146
Please pray that our daughter understands the importance of doing her homework and taking her studies seriously, with attention to detail and effort. Please help her concentrate, attention, retention, and attitude to learning, so that she makes good progress and passes her tests because she has...
Replies
8
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,979
Members
648,346
Latest member
Tymaraysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom