My ### And His Job. ### So Unhappy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC2508

Disciple of Prayer
My boyfriend really hates his job, they treat him

Worse than others he gets home late and seems to always be in some type of accident (he's a truck driver) with the lengths and runs they give him. I pray in the name of Jesus that they move him back to the location he likes and that it reliefs some stress he is so over worked and unhappy I pray for a 'job miracle'.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

no matter how hard i try i cant seem to eb happy iwht my ###. Lor dofrgiv eme i dotn knwo wh to do i fee so stuck in my lfi eliek i can tbreathe in my llfie. i feel trapped pleas ehelp me. i really hae nof reedomin my lfie. i reall am haivng a har ditme i feel so aloen trapped constantly needign...
Replies
9
Views
284
Father God I come to you weighed down with grief after losing my beloved ###. I still cannot come to terms with her sudden death and feel so alone without her. Also I am really struggling to cope with all my illnesses which causes so much pain and the mental illnesses which causes mental torture...
Replies
10
Views
463
The past six years have been unbearable with so many trials between illness, long hospital stay and loss of many loved ones but the worst has been the loss of my sister three months ago. I am also struggling with painful physical illnesses and mental illnesses which causes 24/7 mental torture...
Replies
9
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom