My ### and ### for an apartment ...

My ### and ### for an apartment in a different city. If it would be good for us and is God's will then I am asking for prayers it works out. In Jesus name I pray Amen 🙏🙏🙏
May the Lord let His will be done in this situation. Grace and peace to you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to You in Jesus Name. Thank You for allowing me to see a new refreshing day. Apartment B is still be worked on for rental. The couple that lived in Apartment D moved out suddenly without notice. Father, I ask You in Jesus Name to fill both Apartments B and D with an...
Replies
6
Views
123
Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I ask that the new tenant in Apartment ###, stays to himself and is peaceful and quiet. Father, please the individual desires to live in peace and harmony like everyone at the complex. Father, You know the anxiousness that I feel because of...
Replies
12
Views
132
That i get to keep my apartment
Replies
12
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,788
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom