My Africa Wife ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ROSINS

Guest
MY WIFE ### ### IS FLYING OUT OF ###, ###, ### TODAY. & WILL LAND IN ###, ###, ### AT ###. AIRPORT ON SUNDAY SET.###.? AT ### PM.? & I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PRAYER. MY WIFE & I HAVE BEEN MARRIED ### MONTHS NOW & WE WILL BE JOINED TOGETHER ON SUNDAY ###,###,###. SO THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR ALL THE PRAYER
 
Proclaim It….Walk In It In …Live It In Jesus†Name …

I have and will always and forever continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.

Claim It In Jesus’ Name!

Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
O God, You are the preserver of men, and the keeper of our lives. We commit ourselves to Your perfect care on the journey that awaits us. We pray for a safe and auspicious journey for ###. Give Your angels charge over her to keep her in all your ways. Let no evil befall her, nor any harm come to her dwelling that she leave behind. Although we are uncertain of what the days may bring, may we be prepared for any event or delay, and greet such with patience and understanding. Bless us O Lord, that ### may complete her journey safely and successfully under Your ever watchful care. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Amen and congratulations...may God bless this union with divine love and continue to bring the two of ### together for His glory and honor...
 
default_rainbow.gif
Thankyou Lord for being ###'s wife back to him! Praise the Lord
default_thedance.gif
default_amen.gif
default_rainbow.gif
 
Yea praise his name may all safety be yours. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Friends, Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. I come before you with another crisis. For many months and weeks I have been Praying that the Lord grant me Provision to help my Wife return to the Philippines to see her family. Last night however before I could go to bed she dropped a...
Replies
11
Views
232
If you could please send a prayer out for my wife ### it is going through a lot of pain suffering right now she has a history of ###, ###, ###, ###, ### history of ###, problem in her family please pray to give her strength and give her clarity to see the next steps through as the Lord to help...
Replies
12
Views
254
Background: Please keep my brother and his family in your prayers. By God’s grace and through your prayers, my brother and his wife, who have a one-year-old baby boy, were able to overcome many misunderstandings and come back together. They are now living together again, and for this we thank...
Replies
7
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom