My adopted sister ### of my late ### has ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine4Yeshua

Beloved of All
My adopted sister ### of my late ### has schizophrenia, since her ### was too old. Please pray for the restoration of her precious mind.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Healing Lord, distance separates my adopted daughter and me. I do not know how her situation is..but as she is texting me via social media, it seems she is in critical condition..I am in doubtful situations. But Healing Lord Jesus Christ, you foresee what is already ahead. Heal her wounds and...
Replies
8
Views
317
My neighbor ### and her family and in laws and her bridge players and ### and ###’s stalkers kept harassing us and my late brother for years. They never met my late brother and my late brother never met them and they sent their stalkers to harass us at the cemetery and harass my late brother’s...
Replies
7
Views
255
Hello, can you please pray for ###? ###, a ### year old mix breed. I rescued and adopted ### from the streets recently, only to find out she has cancer and has a lot of tumors in her abdomen. We can’t take a biopsy under anesthesia or try chemo treatment because her blood cells are very low...
Replies
8
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom