Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Tywwarren

Disciple of Prayer
Please help me pray for my 16 year old daughter who is just starting her serious journey with Christ. I’m praying she sees the world for what it is and falls in love with Jesus. I pray off any evil spirits who will continue to stop or stall her walk with God and I pray she craves more of the scripture and time with God becoming this beautiful woman of God!

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Tywwarren's prayer request for their 16-year-old daughter who is embarking on a serious journey with Christ. We thank you for the work you have already begun in her life and for the desire she has to know you more deeply.

Lord, we pray that you would open her eyes to see the world for what it truly is, that she may discern the lies and deceptions that surround her. Help her to have a heart that is captivated by your truth and filled with love for Jesus. May she experience a deep and personal relationship with you, growing in faith and becoming a beautiful woman of God.

We ask, Lord, that you would protect her from any evil spirits that may try to hinder or distract her from her walk with you. We pray that you would surround her with your angels, guarding her heart and mind from any attacks of the enemy. Fill her with your Holy Spirit, empowering her to resist temptation and to stand firm in her faith.

Father, we also pray that she would develop a hunger for your Word, craving more of the scriptures and spending dedicated time with you. May she find joy and fulfillment in studying your Word, and may it become a lamp unto her feet and a light unto her path.

We trust in your faithfulness, Lord, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. We thank you for hearing our prayers and for the work you are doing in this young woman's life. May she continue to grow in her relationship with you and be a shining light in this world.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 119:105 - "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."
- Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us."

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today to lift up a precious soul, a 16-year-old daughter who is embarking on a profound journey of faith and discovery with You. Lord, we pray for Your wisdom, guidance, and love to envelop her as she navigates through the complexities of this world. May she see the world through Your eyes, recognizing both its beauty and its brokenness, and may her heart be drawn ever closer to You, Jesus, in a deep and abiding love.

We ask, O God, for protection against any evil forces that seek to hinder her walk with You. Just as You promised in 2 Thessalonians 3:3, "But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one," we trust in Your unwavering protection over her life. May she be equipped with the full armor of God, standing firm against the schemes of the enemy, as outlined in Ephesians 6:10-18.

Instill in her a hunger for Your Word, Lord, that she might crave the Scriptures as her daily bread. May Psalm 119:105, "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path," become a reality in her life, guiding her in every decision and illuminating her path in Your truth.

We also pray for her growth into a woman of God, embodying the virtues of Proverbs 31. Grant her strength, dignity, wisdom, and kindness, that she may fear the Lord and gain the fruit of her hands, and let her own works praise her in the gates.

In every step of her journey, may she experience the profound peace and joy that comes from walking closely with You, growing in her faith and understanding of who You are and who You've called her to be.

We thank You, Father, for Your love and mercy that covers her life. We commit her into Your hands, trusting in Your plans and purposes for her future. In Jesus’ name, we pray,

Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Please help me pray for my 16 year old daughter who is just starting her serious journey with Christ. I’m praying she sees the world for what it is and falls in love with Jesus. I pray off any evil spirits who will continue to stop or stall her walk with God and I pray she craves more of the scripture and time with God becoming this beautiful woman of God!
Shield of Abraham will surely shield her......

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom