MURDERER ON THE LOOSE. ### AND MYSELF ARE ON ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanadivine

Disciple of Prayer
Summary (due to privacy): A person is expressing concern for their safety and that of their daughter due to a dangerous individual. They mention feeling that local authorities are not providing adequate assistance. The situation is described as urgent and serious.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
No evil can come nigh you. You're a servant of God. The blood of Jesus Christ covers you from all threats, satanic attacks and evil. I'll lift you up in prayer for coverage.
 
Lord God, I pray for these two women in their time of need. Watch over them and protect them as they struggle to deal with this man that is troubling their lives. Give them peace and comfort in your name. Amen
 
i prayed for you and your daughter i asked the Lord to guide and protect both of you and to touch that man and change his heart all of this is Jesus' mighty powerful precious name Amen
 
I pray that you and your daughter will make it through this safely and that God and His angels will protect you from this enemy. In the Lord's name we pray. Amen
 
Father God, I lift this situation up to you. You are our provider, protector, comforter and refuge. I pray that you will protect them from evil and set them free from the situation they are in. Guide them and give them wisdom. Your word says that if we ask for wisdom, you will freely give it to us. Father I ask you to change the heart of this person who is after them. You alone Lord have all the power. You tell us that we only have to have faith the size of a mustard seed and we can say to this mountain move. Lord I ask you now to move this person from their lives in the name of Jesus. We cover them by your blood in Jesus name. Amen.
 
thank all of your for your prayers for me and my daughter. We are still here, in the name of Jesus. I am amazed that this site came up. It is indeed a miracle. I pray for all of your needs and I thank you from the bottom of my heart that we will indeed live and live in victory, void of this demonic monster. Thank you a million times over for your prayers. My heart is heavy. Thank you for your prayers. It is so wonderful to know there are Christians on this site that bond with us in prayer. I remember my mom, "i don't won't to die" and this is our prayer. There is too much talent, life, love to be received, to be dealt a blow by the demonic forces. God is bigger than these nightmares from hell. Safety, another way to go, God will show us what to do. Through your prayers, teach me O Lord where to go.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): A heartfelt plea for relief from emotional pain and a request for guidance or intervention. The individual expresses feelings of worthlessness and a desire to escape suffering, while also reflecting on broader societal issues and personal values. The prayer seeks mercy...
Replies
9
Views
196
Hey everyone, I'm reaching out because I desperately need some serious prayer. This isn't just a regular request; it's a call for old-time prayer warriors to stand with me in a really intense spiritual battle. As some of you know, I've been praying for ### for a while now. My heart's desire has...
Replies
9
Views
244
I feel more feminine in myself because it makes me feel more comfortable and happy the way I am. I couldn't be happier with myself who I am.
Replies
6
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom