Moving Forward..

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Gracious Heavenly Father, You alone sustains me, I praise You and I worship You in Truth and in Spirit. Thank you for the continuous grace and mercy You are giving me each day. I am not worthy of these but because of Your abundant love, I am blessed.

Father, today I choose to let go of the negative voices, offenses and hurts from critical voices. I choose to focus on You and the good plan You have for me. Give me Your peace and joy as I move forward in the victory You have prepared for me.

Father, my past is trying to consume my present. I am constantly reminded of it. It replays in my mind daily, like a broken record.

Today, as I am moving on from the past, Oh Lord, bless me with inner peace. so that my thoughts can be clear and focused.

Teach me to forgive myself as well as others who have done me wrong, just as You forgave the world.

All the hurt, all the pain and all the suffering: I release it! Every grudge, the uneasy thoughts and all the negativity, I rebuke it!

All the fear, all the doubt and lack of faith, I curse it out! Every chain that binds me to my past shall be broken and I am set free.

Lord, with all the wickedness all around me, You hold me by my right hand and never let me go. Your word is so true Abba-Father “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” – Deuteronomy 31:6. Thank you LORD, thank you. I will keep moving forward, doing Your will, following Your precepts. And even if I fall or fail, I will stand up again and continue to follow You, with Jesus Christ as my strength who alone is my King and Refuge nothing is impossible. Use me for Your glory dear GOD. I ask in the Mighty and Powerful Name of the LORD Jesus Christ. Amen

Let Us All Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me daily. God please do the same for each member of my family, all my friends, every member of this prayer site, and every member of my church. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear lord please i ask you for your assistance to make me the most outstanding candidate right now moving forward to my favourite company. I am unable to receive responses from recruiters and I may be banned from this company ever again, please help me in maximize the opportunity to get a new...
Replies
Views
Please hold my son, Brandon, in prayer as he awaits the outcome of last month's trial, and upcomung sentencing. May the judge bless him with a new lease on life, all past mistakes forgiven, and a happy outcome moving forward.
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
Pls pray that I heal from traumas, traumas of fear, traumas of humiliation and embarrasement, traumas of betrayal, traumas of "doing everything wrong" people have said words of bad faith over my life and it has given me a lot of fear rooted in childhood traumas and it has paralyzed me moving...
Replies
Views
I ask for prayer against all the witchcraft and heavy spiritual attacks trying to hinder me and set me back, delay me, poverty, infirmity and littleness. I am doing my part and have left a cult (The Light of the World/ La Luz Del Mundo) behind portraying a false Christianity that practices...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom