Mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayingWithPower

Humble Servant of All
Heavenly Father, the power of life and death is in the tongue and I ask you touch the mouth of my business partner. Please teach her to use discretion and allow me to be a positive influence on her in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Only when we realize that we can do nothing, and are nothing in and of ourselves, can we do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13) Then, we will see the undeserved, unmerited help and favor of God deliver us from every evil!
 
Lord help to do well in this situative progress. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi 2 days severe pain in my ear and difficult in opening mouth and not comfort for eating plz pray for my speedy recovery
Replies
12
Views
186
Heal dry in my mouth, gums, or anywhere in my mouth. I don't like to get dry in my mouth every time I get up in the morning. I don't know where that comes from. I always drink water to flush dry mouth. To be free from dryness in the mouth.
Replies
7
Views
181
Heal no more dryness everywhere in my mouth and be clean to be free, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom