Mother's Day

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The fact we are all here is because we all have a Mother. Some may have a birth Mother and another Mother who raised you. Let's face it, Mothers are human. Some are better than others God commanded us to HONOR OUR MOTHERS (and Fathers). Who ever cared for you when you couldn't take care of yourself is a Mother..... I hope, no matter what your relationship you may be with your Mother you will each find a way to honor her in some way today....if you are still Blessed to have her in this world, find a way to honor her....., if she is already gone from this world Honor her Memory. Even if only through a prayer.....It's Mother's Day......Honor the one who took care of you when you were little.....honor the one who taught you......honor the one who gave you birth.....it's Our Heavenly Father's commandment....and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's out there.....it is a hard job....it is a blessing....

Thank-you for expressing the best gifts the gift of our children, knowing that if not now... but in the future... forever... they will be blessed... respected... and loved. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Very nice sentiments. I'm glad you put it like that because right at that moment- that Mother's Day moment- if you do not have a physical mother or physical children, the people of God are the first to condemn. Trust me- I can tell you. Everyone is absoutely NOT loved on that day... in the church service- the service of the Lord. But there is love in your sentiment. Thank you for thinking of it another way. May God continue to bless you.

Similar Requests

• Article
My church has been open to receive many of single mothers who are in need and wanted to get saved and be on their to heaven. Raising children as single mother is not an easy task. At times they can feel overwhelmed and want to hide the needs they have. Only Jesus can help them keep going on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord. Love one another as I have loved you. It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Haggai 1–2 , Revelation 17 Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. Luke 2:19 After all the joy of Christmas Day, the following day felt like a let-down. We’d stayed overnight with friends but hadn’t slept well. Then our car broke down as we were...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The deepest desire of my heart is for you to have peace that comes down from heaven, security and heavenly falls on your life and the life of those you love and care. Jesus is the center of all joy and peace. Enjoy His presence, enjoy His eternal love and care just as He has promised to all...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I had a burden for all of them, like fans coming out of nowhere, they show up and tells you things that only Jesus knows what is going on in their life. Some are lonely living in a remote area, while others are living in a crowded city where no one cares or speaks to them. Some a wealthy, some...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom