Most Respected Father and Prayer Team Thank you ...

Werthendar

Disciple of Prayer
Most Respected Father and Prayer Team
Thank you very much for the message and blessings. Kindly pray for me and my
family. I am in need of a job urgently. I have applied for a job. Now I am
waiting for the call letter. Kindly pray for me to get benefitted with the
job at the earliest. I am sure that your powerful prayers can contribute
miracles. I am also praying regularly for the same.
with prayers
###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I beg you for very strong and earnest prayer for ### and for us, especially for ### who has a hernia pressing on the nerves of the spinal column, his arms and legs fall asleep, cold fluid sensation, tingling and numbness and tingling and cold in his eyes and face, he does not respond to...
Replies
12
Views
45
Good Morning Prayer Team, Thank You, for your Prayerful Support. Asking for prayerful support for deliverance & conversion for ###, ###, and ###'s job/business and exam success in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name & destruction of witchcraft & their agents in our lives. Asking that Jesus Christ...
Replies
8
Views
330
Good Morning Prayer Team. Thank You for your support. Asking Prayers for conversion & deliverance for ###, ### & ### and job/business and exam success in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name - with thanks. Amen - I'm praying for you.
Replies
6
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom