Mortgage Error.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter wendy07
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wendy07

Guest
We got behind in our house payments. We were three months behind and we were able to scrape up the entire amount owed. We paid it on Friday. It was such a relief. Until we found that somehow they only posted one payment and now have us still two months behind. It's been a very stressful and emotional time. We were so relieved and now are once again worrying about what happened to the other two payments. Please pray that the mortgage company fixes their error so we can once again be caught up. This has been very stressful and we have been sick with worry.
 
Father I pray that the payments are found, that stress and worry be removed. Father be with family at this time. Amen
 
Lord God please hear this prayer for mercy.

I pray that whoever made the mistake will be able to fix it properly and in favor of ###.

In your holy merciful and gracious name I pray

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Repair my home and pay off my mortgage.
Replies
9
Views
228
I am stretched extremely thin financially with my mortgage right now. I am trying to get my forbearance extension approved through my mortgage company. I just asked for it a few days ago, one of the reps I spoke to said, "not a chance" it'd get approved between now and the end of the month...
Replies
8
Views
272
Please, Lord Jesus, I’m asking for your glorious help with this. Please send me a breakthrough within a miracle to get mortgage approval today or tomorrow, at some point to be able to secure this house and I have a house for me and my kids to live. Please please please help us. I have been...
Replies
9
Views
444
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom