More Prayers & Help......

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bette
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bette

Guest
Dear God & friends, I feel so alone in my attempts to get back home to ### from ###. Please is there anyone who can help me home with my few belongings I have left. I'm beginning to sense & feel desperate. I need an answer Dear God with help. Please help me. Amen
 
### is full of evil. That city needs its churches to step up and pray incessantly. I just left there & felt a weight lifted as soon as I did. In the Name of Jesus your transportation home is provided according to His riches & glory in Christ Jesus. I praise God because all of His promises are Yes in Christ. Amen
 
God touch ###'s heart help ### to get home
 
May the Lord provide a good miracle for the return of himself and his items home. I pray for safety and the goodness for all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello let me start by saying how thankful I am for all of you on this site who have taken time out to pray for me and my family it means so much to me. I am here to ask for more prayers so I can make healthier choices each day and love myself and my body more. I just turned ### ### and I am...
Replies
11
Views
193
I truly truly appreciate your prayers. Please once again pray for ###'s son ###'s girlfriend. She lives alone and there is very dangerous weather. There have been tornados in her state and storms still on the way. Also please pray for us. The storms might reach us at daylight. Please ask God...
Replies
7
Views
197
I speak decree declare demand create this is wrong I need my normal back I have been on the phone it sounds kids in the system the AI bots are always blocking me when I try to get my needs met it’s a bunch of crap help no more chaos plz with the blood of Jesus
Replies
6
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom