Monday Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newhoy

Good and Faithful Servant
Lord please grant me the peace I seek through communication.

I pray these things in Your name with all that I am
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
May God bless you and grant this request according to his precious will. Stay strong in faith, and grateful for his mercy and presence in your life. In Jesus name. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please don't let me have to go to the court date Monday. The states' attorney called me at the last minute--two days before my husband's trial--and has not properly served me, yet expects me to go. I cannot, but I do not want to get in any trouble. Please also let my son realize he cannot...
Replies
12
Views
327
Jesus please let my son go to bed earlier. Please let Monday with the doctor appointment and Tuesday with another important appointment go well and my son get up on time and cooperate. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
157
I have recently posted here and asked for prayers for my daughter that is in her first year of medical school. She is in her 3 rd week and had been feeling very overwhelmed, stressed and she told me she felt behind everyone. She and I pray for her to stay calm, have peace, and stay focused so...
Replies
9
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom