Monday-Confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newhoy

Good and Faithful Servant
Lord please allow my confusion, doubt and worry to subside. Allow my beloved girlfriend, the one You have blessed me with, to understand and forgive the imperfections that we all have as humans. Lord I need this woman to be what I think she is. I need her to understand who I am and how hard I work now, and how hard I will work in future years, on our behalf. Lord she is a great and wonderful blessing yet I worry about her commitment to me. I pray that it is Your will that she makes her direction and commitment known to me in timely manner. Lord I need her in my life and am hopeful that she can rise to the challenge of maturity, grace and love that I so desire.

I pray these things in Your name with all that I am.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son stop staying up so late and stop being made when I ask him to go to bed. Please also let Monday go ok with my interview and sons class. Please also somehow miraculously let my husband's court case be dropped or at least the judge be lenient and show mercy, and the video...
Replies
12
Views
183
Lord Rebuke provider confusion this has just been a major disappointment and runaround taking up our time with these providers and especially for mft needed asap. Help to get good rest and wake in time for appointments please Jesus amen
Replies
11
Views
174
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 3:15 : The couriers went out, spurred on by the king’s command, and the edict was issued in the citadel of Susa. The king and Haman sat down to drink, but the city of Susa was bewildered. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Esther...
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom