Mom's Surgery And Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Larry
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Larry

Guest
Dear Lord please protect my ### before, during and after her hip replacement surgery next week. Please guide the surgeon's hand and the may her recovery be quick and with no complications. Please heal and bless her with a rich anointing and many years of service to you and walking without pain. In Jesus precious name amen. Thank you
 
Lord we begin right now to cover the doctore nurses, hospital staff, family and the mother in a blanket of love, comfort and angels surrounding them as they prepare for the upcoming surgery.

I ask that you will specifically guide each and everyones actions, hands, thoughts and minds as they are going about this surgery.

Ia slo pray for a quickly surgery, and easy recovery time and a very miracoulus healing ahead.

In your name I pray for this family and all those involved.

Be with each and everyone.

Amen
 
Lord God, I ask that you be with this ###

now in preparation of her hip surgery.

May the doctors' hand be guarded by you,

and may the recovery be quick without

complications, in this I pray.
 
Ah, merciful God, we ask that you heal ###'s mother, astonish the doctor amaze us once again because of the intercessory work of your son Jesus Christ on our behalf and on his mother's behalf.

Thank you because even before we ask, you have already answered, and provided in Jesus name, amen!
 
Father I lift this ### up to You and ask that You would guide the surgeons' hands during this hip replacement surgery, and help there to be no complications, but help her to have a speedy recovery. This I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an appointment with a surgeon on ###. I prepared a medical brief for him to expedite my care. Gave it to his receptionist to give to him this past ###. Please pray in Jesus's name he got it and read it. I have a ###, and I used AI to research and help write this thing. I am suffering so...
Replies
12
Views
273
Please pray for my mom, Cindy. She is having shoulder surgery today. Please pray that her surgery goes wonderful without any problems, difficulties, or complications. Pray that her recovery goes seamlessly and that she is regains full control of her shoulder without pain. Please send angels all...
Replies
8
Views
458
Hi Pastor My mom ### is going under laparoscopic Key hole surgery on the 20th June for the removal of the uterus and one ovary. The doctor said if this is not removed then it will cause cervix cancer. Please keep my mother in your prayers everyone during this difficult time of us. My mom will...
Replies
6
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,395
Members
649,287
Latest member
Rioton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom