Mom Need Roof Repair

  • Thread starter Thread starter hughesje
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hughesje

Guest
My mom's roof has caved in due to excessive rain and a bad roof to begin. Her deductible is $### with ###. She doesn't have that and neither do I. I'm her daughter and I do good to pay my bills and make sure she has food and her medicine. So, I'm asking for prayer that God will either supernaturally meet our needs or that he will send someone to meet our needs. Thank you.

###
 
Praise God that he meets all needs according to his riches and glory in Christ Jesus. In Jesus' Name the roof is repaired & paid for in full. Thank you, Father, for hearing and answering my prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

H
  • Locked
My mom's roof has caved in due to excessive rain and a bad roof to begin. Her deductible is $### with ###. She doesn't have that and neither do I. I'm her daughter and I do good to pay my bills and make sure she has food and her medicine. So, I'm asking for prayer that God will either...
Replies
3
Views
233
daydream6459
D
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,699
Messages
16,802,587
Members
650,208
Latest member
Naloermore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom