Nobody is reading this thread right now.

They are focusing with filling with people in with a lot of money to pour into their coffers.
True gospel of the Lord emphasizes filling people with the holy presence of Jesus so they will become just as He is.
Beware of those false teachers and preachers who use Gods word for their own purposes and profit.

Remember that God is our hope and our life itself.
It is His hands that heal us from anything satan brings to us.
God is our provider and will fill our heart with and peace.
Holy Spirit, Thou art welcome in our home and in our heart.
Fill our empty souls with Thy holy presence.
Omnipotent Father of mercy and grace.
Fill us with they love and compassion.

Amen

Thank you so much...those false prophets has more than they need, living a lavish life....about 20 expensive different cars. Their family attended good schools and yet the church members can't even afford the little that they will eat. They extort money from the poor to build schools and yet the members can't take their children there. Let open our eyes widely

Jesus warn us from false teacher and preachers who will see money and material possesions their goal in life. Nothing we have brought to this earth and nothing we will be able to take to heaven. If riches and material possesions is your goal in life, then you are on the road to destruction and deception. Let us all be fasting and praying before the Lord to save us from the love of money more than God. To save us from temptation of becoming rich and powerful and then forgetting to obey Gods word.

Most modern churches have turned wordly. They use Gods word to justify their error. May God have mercy on them specially those who lead those churches.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
They are focusing with filling with people in with a lot of money to pour into their coffers.
True gospel of the Lord emphasizes filling people with the holy presence of Jesus so they will become just as He is.
Beware of those false teachers and preachers who use Gods word for their own purposes and profit.

Remember that God is our hope and our life itself.
It is His hands that heal us from anything satan brings to us.
God is our provider and will fill our heart with and peace.
Holy Spirit, Thou art welcome in our home and in our heart.
Fill our empty souls with Thy holy presence.
Omnipotent Father of mercy and grace.
Fill us with they love and compassion.

Amen
Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Open our eyes to see the wonders of Your grace and mercy, to see the wonders of your hands over those You have chosen. Fill us with Thy Spirit of mercy, lead us all to Your holy throne of love. We need You today and will need You forever more. There are many ways the Holy Spirit works in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God is moving in His Spirit, moving all over the earth. Signs of wonders and power from heaven comes to those who seek His face and offfer a sacrifice of praise to Him who alone is worthy of all glory. O clap your hands all ye people, shout unto God with a voice of triumph. Psalm 47.1 Sing...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Yes, Jesus is worthy of our praise and we should honor His holy name wherever we are. As chosen people of God who rescue us from burning in hells fire we should build many important spiritual habits that will help us grow in the the light of Gods word and live a life that pleases Him. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Who is the great Creator of all people are talking about? That is the question people ask today. They for sure are not acquanted with Jesus and His wonderful plan of salvation for everyone who comes to Him. But my heart is full of praise to Him. I exalt your holy name on high. I just want...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Mene, mene, tekel, upashin. Gods words we see on the wall to make us all aware of His holy presence and then bow down before Him and adore Him for ages to come. He will send blessings, help and healing, but if we are not walking in His steps and not doing His will, judgment shall come. Thy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom