Missing Girlfriend

  • Thread starter Thread starter ppenton3
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ppenton3

Guest
Most Holy Spirit, Beloved of my soul, I adore You. Enlighten me, guide me, comfort me, console me. I promise to submit myself to all You desire of me, and permit all You wish to happen to me. Give me Your orders, tell me what to do. Most Holy Spirit, bring Peace to the world. Amen

Today, ### is in my arms, from her heart she tells me how much she loves me and what she wants. We are living together and growing as husband and wife! In Jesus Name I pray, Amen
 
Child of God,

I have asked God to honor your prayer request by allowing His perfect will to be done in your life. And after you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early!

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen.

The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
YOu qouted this :

"I promise to submit myself to all You desire of me, and permit all You wish to happen to me. Give me Your orders, tell me what to do".

Amen to your request, ###, and here is His written will for you to seriously align yourself with if you are really wanting to serve our Holy God.

3 But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints; 4 neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks.-Ephesians 5

Definition of 'fornication' is:

'having sexual relationship outside the marriage'.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank You so much for my girlfriend, the love of my life. Thank You for blessing me with her and for all the things that I learn from her every single day. Continue to strengthen our relationship as well as each of our relationships Amen
Replies
9
Views
107
Urgent prayer request for a man who's girlfriend been beating him up two times this week. His family said the man's girlfriend that has been married 5 times beated him up recently using a board. That he got beat up twice this week and this time it landed him in the hospital. When he was drinking...
Replies
10
Views
175
My girlfriend and I are going through a tough situation, with anxiety leading up to my girlfriend ### court hearing in the morning, I pray charges are dropped and the case is dismissed, long story short she got into a altercation with my sister which led to her arrest about a month ago, but they...
Replies
11
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom