Missing Friend, We Need A Miracle.

  • Thread starter Thread starter willow134
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

willow134

Guest
One of my good friends is missing at sea after a kayaking accident. I've known him, and his whole family, my entire life and he is a truly stellar person. Absolutely amazing.

It's been three nights and I know that the chances of him being returned safely to us are slim but I have faith, I believe in miracles, and I refuse to give up hope because God can do anything. Please pray for ###, Please pray for a miracle, That he will be found safe, for his family and his huge network of friends, there is hardly a heart he hasn't touched. Please, he is age ### and I know it is not my decision, but I am sure that he has so much more to give.
 
I have prayed for you. Everything happens for a reason, Jesus loves you and I have prayed that he will send you comfort in your time of need.

S ###
 
I pray that we may never lose faith or hope Lord. If you will it Lord I pray that your child be found and reunited with those who love and care for him. Please Lord. In Jesus name Amen.
 
"You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about".

Ephesians 2:8-9
 
Lord bless this ### for posting and please we ask for a miracle to appear for all to help find ### and those who don't give comfort. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Again, I come to ask if you can please pray for my friends to forgive me and for our friendship to be as it was before, I'm deeply missing them, the pain hurts more than anything I've experienced. I am awfully sorry for hurting them; it was a huge mistake that I never intended to do. I feel...
Replies
6
Views
304
My frnd has been missing for straight ### days now. Please pray for her to be safe and for the police to find about her whereabouts. I believe in prayer so please we need your prayer support.
Replies
7
Views
338
Dear God and my brothers and sisters in Christ, My God-sent partner ### has been gravely affected by corruption and unfairness at work. He is a researcher in the field of science (quantum physics) at a university. They told him they won't be renewing his contract and he needs to get the perfect...
Replies
6
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom