Misplaced Anger

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fromca

Guest
Dear God, this prayer request is for a friend who was cheated on by her ex-husband while on a business trip to China and then got married to that woman. ###'s marriage was having troubles any way when the cheating happened, and there's a lot of unforgiveness, anger and resentment in her towards her first ex-husband, the second ex-husband and his family and she is unable to forgive.

Her emotions came to head when she started misplacing her anger on ###, while ### was considering ### a good friend and supporting ### through ### challenges as much as one can and certainly not expecting ### to behave in an unfriendly way towards ###.

God, please help ### see things more clearly and to realize that ### anger is misdirected.
 
I pray for you...that your friend's anger will be replaced by peace and love.
 
Father I bring this need before your throne. Although this is very complicated and much of it I can't even understand. I know that you're an all-knowing all-powerful God. I pray that you would touch the hearts and minds of all involved and bring healing and forgiveness. I plead the blood of Jesus over each and every heart. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 49:18: As Sodom and Gomorrah were overthrown, along with their neighboring towns," says the LORD, "so no one will live there; no people will dwell in it. A Prayer Inspired by Jeremiah 49:18: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come...
Replies
9
Views
56
Please let me find my remote control of tv. The woman who helped me clean and declutter my appartement. She brought some kind of confusion....she is stubborn and wanted all her way...i am alone and tv is my only fun during lonely nights.
Replies
9
Views
167
Please pray for me to find my remote control (tv).
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom