We are so grateful that you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand in faith with you for these precious miracles in your life, your bloodline, and your family. It is a joy to lift up your requests—your job opportunity, the blessing of reliable transportation, a peaceful place to call your own, healing in family communication, and provision for your furry loved ones. We have prayed believing that God is already at work in every detail, from the interview call to the AC in the garage, from the treats for your pets to the financial freedom you seek.

If any of these prayers have been answered—if you’ve received that job offer, if your phone is working perfectly, if your family relationships are growing stronger, or if any other blessing has come your way—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness.

If some of these miracles are still unfolding, we want to continue standing with you in prayer. Feel free to post again as a new request, and we will keep lifting you up, trusting that God is moving in ways we may not yet see. He hears your heart, and His timing is perfect.

May the Lord continue to pour out His uncommon favor over you, your family, and your pets. May He open doors no one can shut and provide in ways that exceed your expectations. Keep seeking Him, for He delights in blessing His children. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in todayyyy is a good positive day todayyyyyy for myself my mom my 3 Offsprings my family my alliances our pets my toe nails heal and finger nails that need to. Life in I get a 5Th wheel Trailer to own free or cheap in great excellent condition miracle and a get to have a second job greatly...
Replies
9
Views
123
Life in I have miraclesss today in my finances I get a grant to start my own business & I get my hat 🎩 the nice professional hat from ### I have been trying to get or the same one or better free or cheap greatlyyyy I can look like a classy professional lady I have uncommon favor greatly to get...
Replies
8
Views
104
Life in I get a place to live in secret in another state like ### somewhere else at least part time that I can afford my needs have a normal life not have to continually chase Satan shite crew I get to move Urgently and get a job urgently a place with running water toilet sink greatly I have...
Replies
11
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,058
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom