Miracles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dwynwen16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dwynwen16

Guest
today because of prayers i pay all my debts and im happy thank you so much miracles do come true keep believing...pls pray for my good future and for my family as well i love you all
 
Child of God,

I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request. Jesus Loves You.

In Jesus’ name I pray that God’s perfect will, will be done in your life. May your heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in God and God’s perfect timing and lean not to your own understanding. May you always acknowledge God in all your ways and allow God to direct Your footsteps. May you always respect God and honor God with your life. May God always be merciful unto you, bless you, and cause his face to shine upon You.

Don’t You Ever Forget God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

/>
 
Alleluia and All praise and Glory unto our Almighty King and Saviour Jesus Christ..thank You Jesus and we worship and exalt Your name...thank You Lord for all You have done and what You are about to do..bless this family as we rejoice together in You giving and bringing You all glory and honor
 
```markdown
Proclaim It….



I have and will continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.



Claim It In Jesus’ Name!



Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
```
 
Dear Lord, I say thank you to what You have done upon ###. Please keep bless ### forth with Your guidance, wisdom, protection, and good health. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Supernatural Provision Help me not feel overwhelmed. I am struggling to advance financially. I have had 2 big losses recently. Pray God helps me recover and that I have hope for the future again. Pray I recieve the money I need for trading ASAP to pay all my overdue bills. With no more delays...
Replies
10
Views
343
LIFE IN I GET A NEW DAYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR MIRACLES THAT I CAN HAVE HARMONY PEACE UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYYYYYYYY IN MY LIFETIME LIFESTYLE GOD MOVEMENTS..I GET A NEW PLACE TO LIVE WHERE I CAN HAVE MY OWN PRIVACY LIVING ROOM TV PROHECTOR SCREEN AND ENJOY MY DAYS AND NIGHTS 🌙 URGENTLY THATS A GOOD...
Replies
10
Views
160
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,106
Messages
16,807,329
Members
650,547
Latest member
Maleynaraorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom