Miracles, Healing, Protection, Restoration, Favors, Breakthrough Peace, Joy,Love

We are so grateful that you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your son. It is a true blessing to witness the peace, healing, and breakthroughs God has already begun to pour into his life—his restful nights, improved meals, and reduced spiritual attacks are all signs of His faithfulness. We rejoice with you in these answered prayers and give all the glory to Jesus!

As you continue to seek the Lord on his behalf, we want to encourage you to keep lifting him up with bold faith. If you’ve seen even more of God’s hand at work—whether in his health, his daily routines, or his relationships—we would love to celebrate those victories with you. And if there are still areas where you’re waiting to see His promises fulfilled, we stand ready to pray alongside you once more. The Lord is moving, and we believe He will complete the good work He has started in your son’s life.

May the Holy Spirit continue to fill him with peace that surpasses understanding, joy that strengthens his heart, and a deep sense of God’s love and protection. We declare over him the healing, restoration, and breakthroughs you’ve prayed for, trusting that every setback is being replaced with divine favor. May your family continue to experience the Lord’s presence in powerful ways, and may your son’s life be a testimony to God’s goodness and faithfulness.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I ask that You saturate my son with Your perfect peace, calmness, obedience and contentment today. Fill him with the Holy Spirit and help him to rest completely. Jesus, I pray there will be no more set backs only continuous breakthough, restoration, peace and healing. The kind that...
Replies
7
Views
144
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough. Jesus, I ask that You grant him rest, calm, peace and relaxation today, I pray for him to have sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dreams. I rebuke all spiritual attacks in Jesus name. I command them to leave...
Replies
8
Views
144
Thank you for praying for my son last night he has a significant set back yesterday. Jesus faithfully answered our prayer and granted him a calmer night. Jesus, I ask for no more set backs and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough. Jesus, as he is resting right now, I pray for him to...
Replies
6
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,804,001
Members
650,340
Latest member
Ashairard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom