Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter and i have bad pains in our bodies and we are poor.We live in a house that is falling apart in a bad neighborhood.Whatever family we had turned their backs on us.I am asking for a miracle in our lives a financial miracle and health .We need a nice house to live in not fancy just...
Replies
10
Views
157
In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I need deliverance from powers swallowing my finances ever since I moved to this house. Please also pray about the house the address is ###. It is wasting my finances. My debts are increasing, and now the municipality has blocked my electricity. Lord, let...
Replies
10
Views
238
Life in I have new NIGHT miracles I GET MY BODY BACK MY ENERGY BACK MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS GREATLYYYY GET THERE ENERGY BACK I GET A HOME IM NOT WANTED DEAD I GET A NEW HOME A GUY TO GET MARRIED TO GREATLYYY TONIGHT NO WORRIES GREATLYYY I HAVE UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYY THATS IT THATS ALL...
Replies
5
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,752
Messages
16,791,952
Members
649,355
Latest member
Whoyrierside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom