Miracle Needed

NobleKnight

Disciple of Prayer
Desperately needing Jesus, the consuming fire of the Holy Spirit. I need a divine miracle like no other. Oddly I've written this prayer more than once, but it never post.   I guess that's the response from a God? Help :-(
 
Philippians 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose for you. Trust in Him.
 
May the river from His throne flow over your situation and refresh and renew your spirit and soul. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. {Romans 8:37}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow is the day that my fiancée goes in front of the immigration judge to present his case and ask for bond. He’s not a criminal, he doesn’t do drugs or drink. He’s a good man, step father, lover and bestfriend. The judge isn’t famous for granting bond she has horrible numbers but I’m...
Replies
12
Views
151
I have a need and I have lost everything in my marriage with no resources no resolution to come yet, after being married and waiting for my husband to do what he promised but he is a liar with his parents he planned does betrayal he plan to hidden things in my ownership. It says in the Bible...
Replies
9
Views
121
I am massively in debt, and in risk of losing my home. I'm so desperate. I've been on such a massive losing streak over the past ### months, it's been hard to keep my nose above water.
Replies
8
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,175
Messages
16,796,865
Members
649,722
Latest member
Thoongorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom