Miracle Needed Love Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel8118

Account Closed
I need a miracle in my life. Please. I need it do badly now. Lord be generous. Help me. I need a miracle to show me the way. Everything's gone wrong. Where is the good? Why is this happening? I need a miracle please.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
our lord does wonders at the right time at a right place... wait on him... pray hard his timing is wonderfull... god bless you when you find everything is going wrong things will be good at a right time...
default_jesus-sign.gif
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family (The ###). We desperately need a miracle in my husband’s business for customers to come, and a deal to come off ASAP so we don’t lose our home and car in the next few weeks and our children can stay in their school. We have depleted all our savings after his business...
Replies
9
Views
233
I have a need and I have lost everything in my marriage with no resources no resolution to come yet, after being married and waiting for my husband to do what he promised but he is a liar with his parents he planned does betrayal he plan to hidden things in my ownership. It says in the Bible...
Replies
9
Views
125
Please pray for me ### ### please stand in agreement with me for a financial miracle for debt cancellation of my utility bill of R### for the termination to be canceled, I don't have money for groceries, or even to buy electricity/power my Utilities there is an order for it to be cut. I am...
Replies
7
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom