Miracle Breakthrough for a friend !

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my financial miracle breakthrough. Pray for my open doors of favour, blessings and breakthrough upon my life and also upon the lives of my family.
Replies
12
Views
322
I'm currently dealing with a few issues that I need a lot of prayer for. I'm unemployed and struggling with the government money I am receiving. I am also dealing with a few other financial issues. And my cat is going through a dental issue that we need prayer for as well.
Replies
9
Views
140
God turns all the bad and everything I, ###, don't like around for the best and in my favor and turns them into my greatest blessings. God turns my negative health, negative situations, negative circumstances, negative self-esteem, negative looks, negative feelings, negative thoughts, negative...
Replies
8
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,638
Messages
16,801,805
Members
650,154
Latest member
Creuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom