Ministry Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I was told by a church leader that I have a ministry calling. I'm needing urgent prayers for God to fulfill this calling on my life. I have yet to understand what it is but need prayers for him to bring people into my life who'll teach me. I need prayer for him to successfully lead me to it. Teach the ministry holiness, make the ministry align with all his work, his desires, his blessing, his glory, his power and his will. I need prayer for God to use people to teach me everything I need to know about making this ministry calling a success. Protect me, remove from me all the wrong people who are trying to prevent, kill his calling on my life.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please my training is off I need to train 6 nights a week not just for goal and desires but also for health and posture purposes, needing to train at ten at night from Saturday to Thursday night, also needing funds as have debts and needing to move back overseas to live permanently
Replies
12
Views
233
Please children of God. The says a multitude of prayer is better than one. On ### my grandson ### is headed to basic training in the army. Please agree with me in Jesus name for his well-being, mental endurance, physical health, Spiritual well-being, and have the courage to get through. I pray...
Replies
10
Views
183
After what I have been through over the last ### years, I need the lord's attention about my own desires to deepen my relationship with Jesus. I am looking for opportunity and calling to God's will in my life, and for him to have his hand over me and for him to teach and train me. That he...
Replies
11
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom