Mighty redeemer I say thank you for this far you have

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Mighty redeemer I say thank you for this far you have brought me daddy I submit my life unto you may you be the healer of my life from head to toe I cancel all negative reports and believe in your report father you said it is finished at the cross I claim healing upon my body in Jesus name and decree hiv negative you are a miracle working God. I pray for my new job for the 6 month probation you shall be a lamp unto my feet your favor shall be upon me daddy I claim my right when you created me you knew who my husband is I pray for divine connection wherever he is lord remove all obstacles hindrances in the mighty name of Jesus I decree a new song of joy upon my life all those tears I have cried lord I pray for joy mighty redeemer remove all plots of the enemies standing between me and my blessings I cancel all the plans of the devil in the mighty name of Jesus. wasted years are being restored broken hearts are being healed despairing hearts are being renewed in the strength of the holy spirit dear lord I surrender ### unto you remove all demonic oppression upon his life may he know abundance of finances I pray for his mindset holy spirit remove this blockage of the enemy I have tried to speak to him about deliverance but it's like he is not connecting at all holy spirit rescue ###'s life the enemy has oppressed him too long thank you Jesus Christ amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All I say thank you Lord for this far, my journey of widowhood now for ### years has not been easy but I have seen the faithfulness of God upon me though I am tossing in confusion..I am feeling lonely being all along alone and wondering whether to pray for a partner is a good choice I don't...
Replies
21
Views
488
Almighty God, I thank you for this far you have brought me May you grant me the request of my heart
Replies
4
Views
104
Dear Lord, First of all I thank You for how far you have brought me, am grateful daddy. I came before your throne of mercy and ask of forgiveness of sins Lord, have mercy on me and cleanse me with holy blood of Jesus Christ our Savior. Open travelling doors and mercies for me by the end of...
Replies
6
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,880
Members
649,837
Latest member
Twuytorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom