Message for Christmas and message for Easter

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Just one thought that came across my mind this morning:

Christmas time: Jesus died for the world. This should be preached to the unsaved souls. So that they would come and repent at the foot of the Cross and come out of their grave.

Easter: Jesus was resurrected. This should be preached to born again/saved people. It is for building of faith in evety area of our lives and in general. From faith to faith, from victory to victory. We are more then conquerors, amen!!

But offcourse the one doesnt exclude the other. The whole message is the point of the GOOD NEWS of the GOSPEL, amen!

May you all have blessed Christmas and New Year time...❤❤❤

Just one thought that came across my mind this morning:

Christmas time: Jesus died for the world. This should be preached to the unsaved souls. So that they would come and repent at the foot of the Cross and come out of their grave.

Easter: Jesus was resurrected. This should be preached to born again/saved people. It is for building of faith in evety area of our lives and in general. From faith to faith, from victory to victory. We are more then conquerors, amen!!

But offcourse the one doesnt exclude the other. The whole message is the point of the GOOD NEWS of the GOSPEL, amen!

May you all have blessed Christmas and New Year time...❤❤❤
That is a lovely message for all of us who believe in the Lords coming back to earth to take us all home to heaven. Everyone read it and they were blessed. May God lead your path to heaven and answer all your prayers. Amen

Thank you for sharing. I true that Jesus was not born in December, some say in April or May. It does not matter what date Jesus was born, all we have to believe is that He came to earth to save us sinners and He opened the gates of heaven so we can enter in. Let Jesus know how much we love Him for coming here to save us all.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for sharing. I true that Jesus was not born in December, some say in April or May. It does not matter what date Jesus was born, all we have to believe is that He came to earth to save us sinners and He opened the gates of heaven so we can enter in. Let Jesus know how much we love Him for coming here to save us all.

Yes, thats exactly right! This is why the date is not so important as the message itself! God bless you ❤

Similar Requests

• Article
Jeremiah describes a Pagan Custom very similar to Christmas In the following passage, Jeremiah describes a pagan custom that is very similar to Christmas in terms of its customs. Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Call to Repentance ¹About this time Jesus was informed that Pilate had murdered some people from Galilee as they were offering sacrifices at the Temple. ²“Do you think those Galileans were worse sinners than all the other people from Galilee?” Jesus asked. “Is that why they suffered? ³Not at...
Replies
Views
  • Article
So true, such wonderful blessings Jesus brought to all of us who believe, trust and wait for Him. Go and tell John the things you have seen and heard, the blind see, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, the poor are the gospel preached to them. Luke 7.22...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[After appearing to the disciples and eating with them, then Jesus] said, "When I was with you before, I told you that everything written about me in the law of Moses and the prophets and in the Psalms must be fulfilled." Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures. And he said...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Welcome to the 2023 edition of me answering the age-old question: What should I get my spouse for Christmas? Short answer: I don’t know. Longer answer: I have so many ideas that I guarantee you can find a great gift and/or stocking stuffer among them. I’ve organized the ideas into categories...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom