Mercy Please Mercy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse

Disciple of Prayer
DEAR HEAVENLY GOD I AM SCARED AND ASHAMED MY F AMMILY AND I ARE INADEQUATE AND FOOLISH LORD I AM SLOW AND MY THOUGHTS AND BELIFS ARE UNSTABLE AND SOMETIMES MY STUPID HEART CURSES YOU IM SORRY PLEASE GOD PLEASE IN JESUS NAME PROTECT US EVERYDAY I FEAR FOR OUR HEALTH AND EVERYDAY I ASK THAT GOD PROTECTS US IM SORRY FOR MY SIN I THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACE IF YOU WANT PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU PROTECT ME AND MY F AMMILY MAKE US LOVE YOU MAKE OUR FAITH PLEASING TO YOU LET US BE HUMBLE AND SINLESS BEFORE YOU LORD IM SCARED AND AM A FOOL BUT THANK YOU FOR THE CHRIST'S SACRIFICE PLEASE O GOD PLEASE DADDY PROTECT US PHYSICALLY AND IN OUR HEARTS IF YOU FAVOR ME PLEASE FOR YOUR NAME IM SORRY I DONT DESERVE IT GOD PLEASE PITY US AS YOU DO YOUR CHILDREN IM SORRY BUT PLEASE PROTECT US AND CHANGE OUR WICKED WAYS
 
Child of God endeavour to live by his principles. There are really only two. Love God and love your neighbour. If you love God you will want to please him, if you love your neighbour you will not want to hurt him. Please think about those two things. The Lord Jesus Christ said the entire LAW hangs upon these two commandments. Read your Bible and find a good Bible-based church to worship in and learn in.

Father I pray for this person and their family, give ### your wisdom, your strength, and your peace, Father, as he/she seeks you. Change their lives, Lord, as only you can. Lord, we ask for their protection, and remove the dreaded fear this dear prayer requester has in their heart. The Lord said, "I did not give you a spirit of fear, but a spirit of love, power, and a sound mind." Seek him first, ###, in all your ways and he will not fail you. He loves you because he died for you. My prayer for you is you come to know the spirit of the living God, AND THAT THAT BEAUTIFUL HOLY SPIRIT WILL TEACH, YOU GUIDE, YOU REVEAL ALL TRUTH TO YOU, AND PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THROUGHOUT THIS LIFE'S JOURNEY. MAY YOU KNOW HIS PEACE AND LOVE.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for the Lord's Mercy and Favour as I'm sending out applications, to get a steady job in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
8
Views
287
Pray for me ### and my daughters. ### and ###. My husband and their father ghosted us. Married his girlfriend in ###. While married to me in ###. I drank alcohol to kill pain. I ruined my life and humiliated my daughters. Ask God to forgive me and let me live and find happiness and peace...
Replies
6
Views
153
I was asked to go to pray for someone who's at the hospital bed waiting for the last minutes, I could not go I'm really sick with cough and flu, my mom and aunt went I pray for them to have the strength and the bold attitude to share the gospel with this person and their family who might be at...
Replies
9
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom