Mercy Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Dear brothers and sisters, for years I pray the Lord to touch my speech and expression. I still believe that the Lord Jesus is infinitely merciful and faithful, and He will answer my prayers. I beg you with all my heart, all agree together in prayer to light all of God's mercy and faithfulness to me and God to make with the power to respond to all my prayers! Pray the Lord to touch my speech and expression and make the best of what He is capable of! Let us pray my speech and expression never to no be the same and it is for God's glory!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please have the insurance reconsider waiving the Unjust fee after all my attempts to pay through automation in time with their AI system that wouldn't allow me to pay over the weekend with their flawed system and being put on long holds on this for weeks now over just one day they claim late and...
Replies
10
Views
156
Heavenly Father praise be your name! Thank you for the many blessings in our lives in Jesus name I thank you. I ask in prayer that you bless ### with a job, I pray that you have mercy and compassion toward us and allow him to be back to work. I pray that we are able to pay our rent and bills, I...
Replies
13
Views
139
Praying for deliverance for ### and I from witchcraft attacks from ### & ### due to property matters, God's mercy, favour in exams today, opening marriage & family life doors & God's strength & courage for today in Jesus Christ's most Precious Name. THank You for previous prayer support as I've...
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom