Mercy Lord Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak and declare all this into existence 100 fold in my life my kids and parents. With this new morning, new mercy and favor be upon our life. The sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings, and every area of our life be healed in the name of Jesus. The wicked scatter as the dayspring takes his place. Because of your mercy, Lord we are not consumed. Your compassions never fail. They are new every morning. Great is your faithfulness Lam.3:22-23 We praise you Lord in the morning. We have favor with God and with Man Luke 2:52 Bless us, surround us with favor as a shield Ps.5:12 Make our mountain stand strong by your favor Ps.30:7 We are well favored Gen.39:6 Through your favor we are brought back from captivity Ps.85:1 We are highly favored Luke 1:28 Your favor be upon our life as the dew upon the grass Prov.19:12 Show us your marvelous loving kindness Ps.17:7 We receive extraordinary favor on our life right now. In your favor is life Ps.30:5 hide us from the secret counsel of the wicked and all my prayers from the enemies plans of attacks and memory and people who would hurt us. Bring your mighty arm and favor on our life, my manager ### doesn't give me back pay rent, rent stays low for girls and I until we get a home in my name miracle so I can afford car payment, neighbors and ### have extraordinary favor for me, food stamps back again easily, Tanning glasses found fast, Milly's hearing aid found fast, Husband God's bringing set free and comes to me before Valentine's Day, more Godly soul ties in my life to help me another woman a girlfriend sister in Christ to be there for me, a good day today yard saleing and no more sadness and loneliness for me anymore all this according to Jehovah Jireh, El Shaddai, Jehovah NISSI will in Jesus Name Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father praise be your name! Thank you for the many blessings in our lives in Jesus name I thank you. I ask in prayer that you bless ### with a job, I pray that you have mercy and compassion toward us and allow him to be back to work. I pray that we are able to pay our rent and bills, I...
Replies
13
Views
139
Please have the insurance reconsider waiving the Unjust fee after all my attempts to pay through automation in time with their AI system that wouldn't allow me to pay over the weekend with their flawed system and being put on long holds on this for weeks now over just one day they claim late and...
Replies
10
Views
156
Praying for deliverance for ### and I from witchcraft attacks from ### & ### due to property matters, God's mercy, favour in exams today, opening marriage & family life doors & God's strength & courage for today in Jesus Christ's most Precious Name. THank You for previous prayer support as I've...
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom