Mercy And Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
I believe that there is power in prayer. I need all of you tonight to pray that I pass my final exam tomorrow. I need 80 out of 100 questions to pass. Please pray that I remember all that I study tonight. Angels of God intercede on my behalf. Pray the Father that He will show me mercy and deliver me and supply my need to pass my test. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
I believe! yes I believe! in the power of prayer and that all things are possible through you Daddy Jesus.

I pray for ### in his studies at this moment I ask Lord Jesus that you saturate his brains like litmus that he absorb what he studies for his final exam. Take away fear and fill him with positive thoughts as he studies telling himself that I am going to get what I set out to do in faith 100 percent all the way.

Give him sweet peace and hoover over him as you always have; especially during this exam and have your own way in his life.

Once again I tell you thanks and claim the victory through prayer. Amen
 
Father, please intervene ### exam, and bless ### brain with readiness in facing the exam. Please use ### success upon the exam to be Your way in glorifying Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### ### ###. My prayer request is to get a job at ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###...
Replies
5
Views
235
Prayer for mercy. My name is ### ### ###. My prayer request for my child ### ### is to win the competition tomorrow of poem, spelling Bee and reading in Jesus name show your mercy Lord to my daughter tomorrow let her win in Jesus name.
Replies
2
Views
297
LIFE IN VICTORY TODAYYYYYY IN MY LIFE NO MORE BEGGER CLOAK ONLY VICTORY CLOAK ON ME FOR NOW ON..LIFE IN I GET MY PUZZLES AND CHAOS GAME BACK IN ORDER F U SATAN YOUR DISABLED NOT ME IN GAMING GREATLYYYYY FOREVERMORE..LIFE IN GREATLYY I GET A VEHICLE AC WORKS MIRACLE TODAYYYYY THATS A GOOD THING...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,815
Members
649,507
Latest member
Sluiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom