Mera naam kriti dang hai mai ranchi ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Bekisonus

Disciple of Prayer
Mera naam kriti dang hai mai ranchi jharkhand se hu mai apni job k liye prayer karti hu ki ap k Ashisho se hone paye money ki bhut problem chal rhi h Mai apne ghr k har ek k liye prayer krti hu ki sabhi ko sambhale rakhiye or aane wale dino ko hm ghr sambhale yeshi mashi k naam se Amen

Topic Automatically Translated From Hindi Language:

My name is kriti dang Mai from Ranchi jharkhand i pray for my job that due to your blessings money problem is going on i pray kriti for every one of my house,keep everyone and come Amen in the name of Yeshi Mashi

Source Text:

मेरा नाम कृति दंग है माई रांची झारखंड से हू मै अपनी जॉब के लिए प्रेयर करती हू की आप के आशीषो से होने पे मनी की भूत प्रॉब्लम चल रही ह मै अपने घर के हर एक के लिए प्रेयर कृति हु की सभी को संभाले रखिये ओर आने वाले दिनो को हम घर संभाले येशी माशी के नाम से आमेन

Mera naam kriti dang hai mai ranchi jharkhand se hu mai apni job k liye prayer karti hu ki ap k Ashisho se hone paye money ki bhut problem chal rhi h Mai apne ghr k har ek k liye prayer krti hu ki sabhi ko sambhale rakhiye or aane wale dino ko hm ghr sambhale yeshi mashi k naam se Amen
Please brother and sisters In Christ put on your full Armour of God on do not take it off even when you are sleeping . Remember that God made promises and his words never change either. Please remember God is with us all he will always love us he will always forgive us he will never abandon us or give up on us. He is always working you may not see it in the time you want something to happen but that's ok and we are all on God time and his will. Jesus is always fighting our battles. Apply all the gospels to all of our life .The whole Armour of God means that your expression of your full trust in God and what he has done for you through Jesus Christ .Your victory in spiritual warfare was secured at the cross of Christ and the blood that was shed there.Believe all that Jesus has done and to live it out in daily life.It is the living in the power of everything that God has done in every area of life even when there are challenges.Put on the breastplate of righteousness is what protects the core of your being from every spiritual attack.The breastplate covers what's closest to your heart .Righteousness is the fact that you are good enough to be relieved by God,is a gift that's given to you,not something that you could ever earn on your own.With the breastplate on you you can say God accepts you and enjoys you because of what Jesus did. You have been chosen by God to be holy and without blame before him in love, you've been predestined to be adopted by God ,you are fully accepted by God through his beloved Jesus .Part of the Armour of God that helps you stand against any spiritual attack, its an important piece.Remember Jesus forgives us when we do wrong and go to him for forgiveness and we must forgive those who hurt us. We can't take that step without help from God . I pray that we remember Jesus is the Ultimate healer , the ultimate way maker, his full of love and protection and also from his good angels surrounding us all , he brings faith, hope, love,peace,joy ,he reconciles family , and reconciles broken home and marriages ,and he can do what no one else can. His so way better then what the devil brings to us . Keep in mind the devil brings darkness,lies,strife,confusion,strife,bitterness, temptation, he will make you feel like you are nothing,helplessness,and hopeless,and he will make you feel like you could do suicide,he will make you feel you don't belong anywhere,he brings, panic,and panic attacks,he brings anxiety,he is wanting to devour you and your whole soup and your life. He brings divorces,he makes you feel like you should give up .. STOP riget there brothers and sisters In Christ ..RIse up Stand up feet planted on the ground if you feel yourself going toward the negative stop fall to your knees bend your head down fold your hands and pray . If you can't fall on your knees due to health it's OK stop right where you are bend your head fold your hands and pray . DO NOT let the devil and his ways get to you. GOD will rebuke all bad thoughts. Remember Jesus can and will cast evil attacks . Remember Jesus is always fighting your battles on the battlefield. When you have someone thats sick and you see no hope Stand firm don't listen to that evil lie of the devil instead turn to Jesus and push closer to him the devil would want you to blame Jesus and get mad at Jesus DO NOT do that... Jesus is there his holding your hand in his and his wiping your tears or your face as you cry . Don't listen to that no good mean lier of the devil and his ways of attacks.. Go to Jesus his the ultimate healer and way maker and his the way to cast out the devil and his ways and his bondage . Set yourself free GO TO JESUS Jesus won't ever fail you or ever leave your side ... I declare this in Jesus Name 🙏amen God's will is the only right way in life .

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Read Wait On The Lord! Click on the link below.

Similar Requests

Jai masih ki mera naam neeresh kumari hai mai marrige hu. Mera request hai gastrice ulcer ka problem repet hota doctor ke pass iska ilaj nhi h. Or main aaj tak parhej main hu. Pls pray me and my husband hum dono aatmik unnati ho or. Prabhu azadi de. Jai masih ki sabhi ko... 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
Views
jai mashih ki sir ji mera name Nidhi Baghel h m dindori disrict se hu please prayer kijie ki mere mama mami ki sadi ko 5 sal ho gye or unka ek 4 sal ka bachha h pta nhi saitan mami k jeevan m bahut jyada kaam kr rha h mami bachhe ko chhodkr chli gyi h or mere mami ki mummy bahut jadu tona krwari...
Replies
Views
Mera naam bablu hai Meri marriage ko 5 sal ho Gaye marriage se pahle Mera kam bilkul theek tha Lekin marriage ke 3 mahine bad Mera job Kisi vajah se chhut se lekar aaj tak main koi bhi business ya FIR koi bhi job kuchh bhi karta hun to usmein loss ho jata hai Kisi na Kisi vajah se job chhut...
Replies
Views
praise the lord paster ji mera naam Monika hai... mere liye prayer Karen mere koi Santan nahin hai meri report mein Pani ki goliyan Maine ultrasound karvaya mere ultrasound mein donon overy mein Pani ki goliyan batai hai doctor ne main theek nahin Ho pa rahi hun mere 6 sal se koi baby nahin hai...
Replies
Views
Dear brothers n sisters. Fasting pray kare chain pray kare. Sasur feroz engineer ki eyes problem chal rahi hai.left eye ki roshni chali gai eye ka parda kharab ho gaya.right eye mei injection. Lag rahe hai. Akhein mei roshni aane k liye please healing pray kare. Inko sugar BP ki pareshani hai...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom