Mental illness in my ### and ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for your loved ones who are battling mental illness. We are truly glad that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If you or your loved ones have experienced a breakthrough and found freedom from mental illness, please share a praise report and let us all rejoice together. If the burden of mental illness still persists, please do not hesitate to post your request again as a new entry, and allow us to continue steadfastly in prayer with you. We are here to support you and to lift up your needs before the Lord. May God bless you and your loved ones as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for healing, for strength, and for peace to surround you all. We claim the promises of God, that He is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. We declare freedom from mental illness in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray God in Jesus name will totally heal my ### of his severe mental illness and personalty disorder. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
57
Hello! I'm a ### year old girl struggling with depression, anxiety and PTSD for as long as I can remember. I'm very creative and artistic in every aspect. My greatest dream is to be an actress. There are a few things in the way, my mental health, my family's financial situation and my looks. I...
Replies
9
Views
326
I request you to pray for my family deliverance because we have mental problems, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, I have love for other women, It has caused for me a police case, ###, and I abandoned my children to suffer. Pray to end my police case, get my children to be helped.
Replies
9
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,739
Messages
16,802,829
Members
650,235
Latest member
Ereetorirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom