Mental health

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, today a good friend passed away. I pray for him and his family and friends. They find peace during this extremely hard time of loss. And for all those that struggle with mental health. Please guide them to know how much they are loved and worth. Help all us support those people and...
Replies
11
Views
197
I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. Please know that you are not a failure, and your feelings are valid. I'm here to support you. If you'd like to share a prayer request, I can help with that. However, I notice your message doesn't contain any personal names, locations, or specific private...
Replies
9
Views
171
I had no choice but to call the authorities and a mental health team on my son to protect everyone a little while ago. I had no idea he was suffering in silence. I pray for guidance and that the right people will be put in place for his healing. I pray mental health be restored for every person...
Replies
14
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom