Melody In Your Heart

  • Thread starter Thread starter LoveJoyPeace
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LoveJoyPeace

Guest
If you are reading this request right now, I pray your heart and spirit will be renewed and quickened by the Holy Spirit.

And that you will be supernaturally enabled to speak to yourself in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs.

Singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord.

Giving thanks always for all things unto God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Bible Gateway passage: Ephesians 5:14-20 - King James Version
 
Dearest Abba, Father,

there are days, when we feel like we're losing ground all the time.

We get tired of trying so hard to make things work out and

feeling like they just get worse.

When we face those times, O God, be with us to lift us up

and make us conquerors.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen
 
Amen! God IS good all the time! How can we help it? We have to praise Him and worship Him. If we didn't, I think our hearts would bust trying to keep it all in.

In His presence (which we abide in through Christ) is unspeakable joy. Full of promise, love, favor, and a sure and living hope. You got it Sister. May God bless you.
 
I glorify you name Lord Jesus, I know you are, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father the Prince of Peace the one who died upon calvery to set us free. You are the Lilly of the valley, you are brighter than the morning star. You are preciosu more precious than gold. You are Daniel's God, Abraham'S God, Isaac's God, Moses God, the three hebrew boys God & Paul & Silas' God.

Lord I just want to adore and lift up your name, I worship you as the only Almighty One. I love you and I love your precious name. Had it not been for you then where would I be spending my lkong eternity.

I thank you for that day when you put your hand down into the miry clay and pulled me up on a rock to stay.

Thank you Lord for your grace & mercies that has brought me through and that is why I am living just for you. Saturate me Lord with your holy Spirit your loving kindness and tender mercies. I just want to be humble as a little child. Lord lead me to the rock that is higher than and hold me in the hallow of your palm and never let me go.

I just want to worship you as long as you lendeth me breath. I ask that you have your own way in my life and use me for your work in the vineyard. I am available Lord! Amen!
 
Isaiah 26:3-4

He will keep in perfect peace all those who trust in Him, whose thoughts turn often to the Lord! Trust in the Lord always, for in the Lord, Jehovah, is your everlasting strength.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i am once again asking for prayers for my child who has an infection again. my child is still very young. please help me in praying that god will heal him and take away this illness. in jesus name, thank you so much !
Replies
14
Views
169
Heavenly Father, as we wake up to this beautiful new day, we thank You for the gift of life, for another chance to begin again, and for the journey and experiences You have prepared for us today. Fill our hearts with a beautiful mindset—one that chooses peace over worry, faith over fear, and...
Replies
7
Views
170
Thank you beloved friend my GOD grant you your heart desire amen
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom