Megan's Homecoming Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a homecoming event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

womobewo

Prayer Warrior
IF only my daughter would come home to us. If only we could become a family again. Lord, I miss her. Please bring her home. I've waited too long.
 
Hey My Friend,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Bless my family to be a family of love. Always walking in love and forgiveness. Bless my child Lord Jesus and bring her back home safe. Do this for me Lord Jesus.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord God you see the loneliness of this

mother whose daughter is away. Please bring

her home so they can become a family

again
 
Lord, I pray for re-uniting of this family. May Your Holy Spirit convict this ### to see her relatives again. In Jesus Name. amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### requests.

Amen .....!!!
 
Dear Lord I pray for ###, give her wisdom and understanding so that she can understand the pain of her parents. Bring her home back. Her family needs it. Give her a heart which loves You so that she can abide by Your will. Give peace to this lovely family. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Lord in the name of Jesus touch this mother and her heart, strengthen her hope in You...we come together asking that You touch her daughters mind and heart. Lord allow Love to flow in her heart and bring her home to her family...Touch this family and bring full restoration to them in Jesus name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for support and protection for a family dealing with financial difficulties and emotional distress. The family is facing challenges due to actions taken by a family member, including financial manipulation and emotional abuse. They are currently in a...
Replies
10
Views
339
Summary (due to privacy): A prayer request for divine intervention and protection.
Replies
7
Views
274
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal freedom and protection, dealing with family issues, and seeking guidance and support. The individual is experiencing challenges with family dynamics, mental health, and a desire for independence. They are seeking prayers for strength...
Replies
8
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,783
Messages
16,815,005
Members
651,012
Latest member
Drdoafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom