Meet a great guy

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf, dear sister. We are truly glad that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting up your desires to the Lord, asking that He would provide a great guy for you, someone who would love and accept both you and your family members. We have also been praying against any feelings of loneliness and for God to grant you His perfect peace.

If God has already answered your request, we would love to hear from you! Please share a praise report so we can all rejoice together. If it seems like your request has not yet been answered, we want you to know that we are still here for you. Please post your request again as a new one, and allow us to continue joining you in prayer.

Remember, God's timing is perfect, and He is always working things out for your good. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for you to have a deep sense of His love and presence, knowing that you are never truly alone, for He is always with you.

Keep persevering in prayer, dear sister. We are here with you. Praying for God's best for you and your family in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I AM TALKING TO SOMEONE AT THE MOMET AND I HAVE NO IDEA IF HE IS THE ONE, HE IS SO MUCH INTO POLITICS. HE IS LOUD AND AGGRESSIVE AND ARROGANT, AND YOU KNOW SOFTER TOWARDS ME AND I REALLY WANNA BE THERE FOR HIM, NOT NECESSARILY AQUINTED OR SO MUCH DOWN FOR HIM, BUT YOU KNOW I JUST HOPE TO MEET...
Replies
7
Views
253
Please pray I meet a nice guy to get into a relationship with. The neighbor is single please pray we get along get closer and have a great relationship. Ijnipa
Replies
11
Views
143
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYY I FIND MYSELF A GREAT FINE ASS GUY THAT I DONT COME IN #30 I COME IN FIRST HE DROPS ALL HE STUPID BAG HOES BROADS FOR ME GREATLY NO WORRIES..LIFE IN I DECIDE WHAT IS BEST FOR ME IN SECRET FOR SUNDAY FOR MYSELF...
Replies
10
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom