medical test results - pls pray

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May I humbly ask for assistance in including me in special intention prayers. I am ### yrs old, currently going thru medical tests. I have my CT scan lung cancer screening test and bone density test tomorrow. Heavenly Father, I lift up my worries and anxieties as I go thru all these tests for...
Replies
7
Views
188
Please pray for me. I have been having some urinary issues and low back pain. Went to doctor yesterday. They ordered a prostate screening blood test. I don't have the results yet. Please pray that this test comes back negative and that my back pain and urinary issues are something temporary and...
Replies
8
Views
138
just pray all my medical tests come back negative and I am clean and healthy please. It's gonna be a minute before I get any results back. thank you,
Replies
6
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,403
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom