Medical School Admission

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you prepare for this important step in your journey. It has been our joy to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to guide your path as you seek His will in applying to medical school and taking the MCAT. We have prayed specifically for the discernment, wisdom, grace, patience, and clarity you requested, trusting that God will direct your steps according to His perfect plan.

As you continue to walk this road, we encourage you to keep seeking the Lord’s heart, knowing that He hears your prayers and desires to lead you in the way that brings Him the most glory. If you have already seen His hand at work in this process—whether through open doors, peace in your heart, or unexpected blessings—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the answer hasn’t yet become clear, or if you feel the need for continued prayer, please don’t hesitate to post this request again so we can continue to stand in agreement with you.

May God’s peace surround you, His wisdom fill you, and His favor go before you as you press forward in faith. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I am humbly asking for a sincere prayer request for my journey. I am currently in university pursuing my pre-med program. I have always wanted to go into medicine, but I never really felt this crazy calling. It was just something where I couldn't imagine doing anything else...
Replies
12
Views
474
I am reaching out to humbly request your prayers as I prepare to take my MCAT on January 16th. This exam is a significant milestone in my journey toward becoming a physician, and I’ve been working diligently over the past months to prepare for it. I kindly ask for your prayers for mental...
Replies
7
Views
727
Need my both the sons to get admission to 8th STD and 11th STD and should go to school without any issue . Since my first left the school last year and need to join again Need blessing of lord Jesus, please pray for my both the sons ### and ###
Replies
7
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom