Me

pounce

Beloved of All
I am always thinking of others. My brother, students, parents, coworkers... I wish I had spent more time on myself. I pray that for ### I do something for me. I pray for a great ### and that it ends much differently than ###. Lord send me strength.

Amen
 
Praying for your request, indeed most of your posts are about your ### and her work, yes please also take care of yourself!
 
And you are doing exactly what Jesus wants u to do. J.O.Y. You are putting Jesus first (J) Others second (O) and Yourself last (Y). I pray u do a little something for yourself but Praise the Lord u are living the way He wants you too. Happy Blessed New Year
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have several incidents today where parents of my students and coworkers picking on me and overreacting instead showing grace and understanding. Please pray for this. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
158
I am ###. I hope not to get sick. I keep on making mistakes; some should have known better; others different stories. My mum ### is getting stricter, even if I didn’t make the mistakes of the ones I should have know better, as for the most part I’m trying to do better, but too often not good...
Replies
9
Views
146
This is my second year teaching in person, I teach first grade, I need prayer for my class, for frequent bathroom breaks too much distraction, bossy students who is overly sensitive cries over everything and gets offended, refusing to come to school and bother parents by refusing to come to...
Replies
9
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom