Bentanaff

Disciple of Prayer
Me and my family is in difficult financial situation. There seems to be no way out of it, we are having many debts on us. We are trying to buy a house, but, it seems impossible because of the situation which we are going through because salary is less and debts are more. My husband is depression, please pray for ### and my family to come out of it. ### From ###.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
I’m sorry to hear about the challenges you’re facing, friend. Be certain that the Lord cares for you and your family. I will pray for Him to work in your circumstances, provide for you and sustain you and your husband with His strength in the days ahead. I will also pray that your husband will experience God’s healing in mind and heart. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: “In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, for You will answer me.” (Psalm 86:7).
 
Me and my family is in difficult financial situation. There seems to be no way out of it, we are having many debts on us. We are trying to buy a house, but, it seems impossible because of the situation which we are going through because salary is less and debts are more. My husband is depression, please pray for me and my family to come out of it. ### From ###.


Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been through so many difficult things, and sometimes I feel that life is just so hard. Especially recently, it seems that nothing has gone the way I had hoped, and I am also facing financial difficulties. Please pray that God will give me the courage and strength to keep going.
Replies
10
Views
169
Lord, my name is ###. I called ### who help people find employment and housing. I went to ###. There closed on Fridays. Some woman told me that after I tried to get in. Then she go say there is a sign on the door saying there closed on Fridays. I went to the door to look for that sign I didn't...
Replies
11
Views
215
🙌 You Can Reach Her! "Is Anything too Difficult for for the LORD? (מֵיְהוָ֖ה Yahweh), Gen 18:14, No! Jer 32:27, "Nothing is too Difficult for You!" Jer 32:27, 🙏Took Down One Social Media Profile, Asking You to Totally Turn her from darkness to 💡Acts 26:18-20... 🙌 Father, thank You for being...
Replies
12
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,423
Messages
16,799,695
Members
649,927
Latest member
Ireiraenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom