Me and ### facing some problems from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I have so much on my mind and I am facing some very serious issues all alone and I feel very anxious right now and I don't want to have any nightmares tonight either... Thank-you everyone for lifting me up in prayer and May God Bless All of You... In Jesus's Name I Pray...
Replies
10
Views
402
Dear Lord Jesus, I am the black sheep of my family. The only boy out of four kids, and I still live with my parents while my three sisters, too older and one younger have moved on the two older ones are married and have kids while my youngest one is engaged. I have nobody to love. I want to...
Replies
9
Views
145
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,200
Messages
16,797,096
Members
649,755
Latest member
Doroyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom