MAY THE LORD'S BLESSINGS OVERFLOW UPON ALL ON THIS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SET FREE

Account Closed
MAY THE LORD'S BLESSINGS OVERFLOW UPON ALL ON THIS SITE, THIS DAY & ALWAYS FATHER. SO MANY ARE SUFFERING & IT BREAKS MY HEART. PLACE YOUR SHIELD AROUND THEM ALL, PROTECT & COMFORT THEM FATHER. I PRAISE YOUR BLESSED NAME.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I come before You with thanksgiving, faith, and confidence, knowing that You hear the prayers of Your children. Lord, I lift up ###, his cabinet, and leaders throughout the world. Grant them wisdom...
Replies
10
Views
239
Thank you for praying for my son today. Jesus graciously blessed him with another peaceful, calm, and restful day with no setbacks. This past week has been incredible to witness as I have seen God's hand at work in so many areas of his life. He has been more peaceful and content, enjoying his...
Replies
11
Views
239
Thank you Jesus for faithfully answering our prayers and blessing my precious with Your peace right now. He had a significant set back this afternoon. He got up from his sleep very tormented and confused. I declare complete healing, peace and restoration upon his life and no more set back. Lord...
Replies
13
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,227
Messages
16,797,306
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom