May ### not get fined (for a ...)

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, may ###, ### and ### get the mental help they need. May they realize why they need help. Also Lord, may they see that I was speaking truth for their own good, may they understand that what I said was to help them, not to hurt their ego. May ### stop faking empathy and harming others. And...
Replies
7
Views
346
Dear Lord, May this situation get fixed and please allow us to go forward in life really as soon as possible. May ### be protected and guided and his new life and may it start now. Thank You. AMEN
Replies
4
Views
220
I have a new job that I am in training for. I have not been trained fully on what the work role entails and now I am being sighted with technicals even though I was not trained. You can only get a few technicals while in the training program. I know that someone in the company wants me fired. If...
Replies
7
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,133
Messages
16,807,551
Members
650,572
Latest member
Gwuitargate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom