May My Future Be Prosperous And My Relationship With The Lord Flourish

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
Almighty God, I thank You for today. I thank You for the peace and confidence. Dear Father, please forgive me my sins and mistakes. God I thank You for Your silence because I know that You are currently working out all for my good that I may be ready for what is to come. God I thank You for saying: "because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." because now I know that You have great plans for me. Dear God, while I'm waiting please transform my life by renewing my mind and heart in accordance to Your good and perfect will. Praised be the God for hearing and granting this prayer. I believe it and I receive it, because I know that I can trust this to Your mighty hands. I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father's New Pastor Planted House Lord, Flourishes in The Courts of Our God, Ps 92:13, Studies, Prays, Luke 18:1, Hear's God, John 10:27, Rom 8:14, Preaches Word Tit 2:15... Father, thank You for replacing the aging pastor who had run his course, 2 Tim 4:7. I pray You give the new pastor vision...
Replies
5
Views
95
may my future be brighter 'of success, unlike today's so many trials,. God please give my family health,. amen
Replies
2
Views
14
continue praying for my future that I be prosperous, successful as all you do in our lives is the best thank you for your prayer, after sending my request God works, all my doors opened
Replies
2
Views
36
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,670
Messages
16,779,275
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom