may my future be brighter 'of

singgih_GWS

Disciple of Prayer
may my future be brighter 'of success, unlike today's so many trials,. God please give my family health,. amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my future and future wife that we will not stray from what God fully has for us, I just turned ### a couple days ago, there is a girl who is talking to me right now but I don’t know if it’s her or not, and please pray that if it’s not that I find my person in Gods timing, thank...
Replies
10
Views
212
Dear Jesus, I am praying for total healing for all health issues, including incontinence. Lord I am praying for abundant joyful successful future lord I pray for successful Holidays, including winning the Lottery, for a better future for me and loved ones. I pray to see ###. I pray ###, will...
Replies
11
Views
368
Dear Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. Please Pray for me in regards to updates in my current situation. Regarding my inheritance in my late father's home. My brothers have colluded to accept a conditional offer from a buyer for 1.3 mill still well below the actual worth of my dad's...
Replies
9
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom